hardware secrets manager eco-friendly goes beyond secret keeper contactless.
hardware secrets manager eco-friendly in our Cybersecurity innovations is much more than a commitment. It’s a reality ! Extreme lifespan, Cloud-free, maintenance-free and infinitely transferable products for the secondary market.
From the birth of this idea, the innovation that uses industrial NFC has integrated sustainable development.
Eco friendly process with the extreme lifespan of our products and services
Our participation in the other aspect of ecology is energy saving
How do we participate in reducing waste in our Cybersecurity innovations from their conception?
In terms of waste, we are maximizing our development by using active and passive silicon-based components whose lifespan is not yet known. We mainly use components mass produced by the European group STMicroelectronics. This makes it possible to reduce on the one hand the risk linked to the obsolescence of the components, to favor the European economy, and to use components already mass produced and already proven like smartphones, bank cards or industry . In addition, our products such as Rugged NFC EviVault, EviPro, EviPlus, EviLite, EviOne, EviKey, EviDisk, are hardened to the extreme, and are able to withstand mechanical stresses of several tons, erosion, water, air, dust, brute force attacks, which considerably increases the lifespan of silicon components and therefore the on-board system designed to operate for several decades. In the field of service, our protection systems against brute force attacks are designed to restore our products to their factory configuration, of course after irreversibly erasing all the data stored in memory. This factory reset allows the product to be reused. Only one condition, however, that the owner has in his possession the unique pairing key associated with the product.
Making eco friendly innovations means to plan it from conception to industrialization
We also take ecology into account in the manufacturing process of our products. This means design products with the least possible impact on the environment; this is the principle of eco-design seen by the inventor. He sets goals, in the form of challenges, which require creativity. How do you make cybersecurity products as light and robust as possible, resilient in the extreme? How to achieve “zero defects”, to be adaptable and to be compatible between products and services, to anticipate and take into account technological developments with a long-term vision on the various uses? How do you get products that are extremely easy to maintain and up to “maintenance free”? How to favor, from the design, the manufacturing aspect to use recycled or easily recyclable materials?
Our eco friendly bring real values for our consumers due to sustainable development
- Products that work without any maintenance, are upgradeable for free, contribute to energy saving, with an extreme lifespan.
- Products that can be given, sold, loaned or rented, in compliance with normal conditions of use. Designed not to break down, but nevertheless replaced free of charge for at least five years in the event of a manufacturing defect, since in principle no one is required.
- The on-board security and safety system against brute force attacks and the possibility of formatting allow the product to be returned to factory configuration, which gives our solutions a second life, or even several other lives.
- User guides available in video with subtitles on youtube EviToken Technology.
- No batteries to change, no need to recharge, no maintenance, very easy to use, extreme hardened versions capable of operating in a deadly environment for humans.
- An on-board black box which tracks the entire life of the product and in particular electronic, thermal, electrical or environmental anomalies
- Cybersecurity solutions that can be used simply, on a daily basis, which respect the environment of the planet, the private and professional life of their user; this is our commitment eco-responsible
Our hardware secrets manager eco-friendly complies with laws, European and international directives
By the simple fact of the design of our products and services, they are already in compliance with the latest European Parliament Resolution of July 4, 2017 about a longer lifespan of products: benefits for consumers and businesses (2016/2272(INI)).
In the same way, we are also in compliance with French law n° 2015-992 of August 17, 2015 relating to the energy transition for green growth which strengthens the fight against planned obsolescence and promotes the extension of the duration of use of products through consumer information.Click here to know more about the product life as mentioned by Europe since July 4th 2017