RoHS Declaration of Conformance European directives CE from freemindtronic’s NFC devices.
RoHS Declaration of Conformance
The andorran company Freemindtronic SL,
Certifies that the product:
a (have) been manufactured in accordance with the ROHS and REACH Guidelines in their latest versions listed below.
- ROHS Directive 2011/65/EC (ROHS II) which came into force on 02/01/2013,
- REACH Regulations 1907 / 2006 / EC for chemicals,
- European Directive 2015/863/EU (RoHS Directive 3)
RoHS 3, restricts the use of hazardous substances listed below.
- Chrome hexavalent (Cr +6) -0,1%
- Cadmium (Cd) -0,01%
- Mercure (Hg) -0.1%
- Lead (Pb) -0.1%
- Polybromobiphényles (PBB) -0,1%
- Polybromodiphényléthers (PBDE) -0,1%
- Phthalate de bis (DEHP) -0.1%
- Benzyle and butyl phthalate (BBP) -0.1%
- Dibutyle Phthalate (DBP) -0.1%
- Diisobutyle Phthalate (DIBP) -0.1%
Regulation (CE) No 765/2008 of 9 July 2008
The company Freemindtronic SL, declares, under its exclusive responsibility, that the following or the products named are in compliance with the essential requirements of the European Union directives.
Products: NFC data storage devices
Models: EVIPRO, EVIPLUS, EVILITE, EVIVAULT, EVITAG, EVIDISK, EVIKEY, EVIKEYBOARD, EVIONE, EVICARD, EVITOKEN, EVICYPHER, KEEPSER, KUBB SECURE, ESCUT, EVICYPHER GOV
The purpose of this statement described above is consistent with the following regulations:
The technical documentation is kept at the manufacturer’s address below.
Freemindtronic SL Andorra
Av. Co-Prince de Gaulle, No. 13
Building Valira ground floor
AD700 Escaldes – Engordany
Principality of Andorra
Monday, march 28, 2022
Graduate in Industrial Electrical Engineering