Soliciting and processing data
At the time the user decides to register for our web page, only the strictly necessary data is requested for the purpose for which this aside is intended.
The data will be incorporated into our web user file, owned by Freemindtronic SL, in order to be able to respond and properly carry out requests for discount consultations, management, administration, delivery, extension and improvement of the services to which they decide to register, join, as well as use the adequacy of these services to user preferences and tastes, the study of user use of services, the design of new services related to services, the traditional and electronic delivery of technical, operational and commercial information on the products and services offered by Freemindtronic SL, today and tomorrow. The file is registered to the Andorra Data Protection Agency with the same name. Thus, the user consents that this personal data can be transferred to Freemindtronic SL’s companies for the exclusive purposes are those mentioned in the previous paragraph.
Freemindtronic SL will provide users registered on the web page, through new communications (email, SMS) news and promotions related to the company’s activities, to all users who have previously authorized it through News Letters.
Freemindtronic SL has adopted the necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data, as well as to prevent tampering, loss, processing or unauthorized access, by adapting to what established by the Qualified Act 15/2003, of 18 December regarding the protection of personal data.
By clicking on the tiper send, the user gives express and unequivocal consent to the processing of his data, as well as to transfer it to companies in the same group.
Right of access, rectification, suppression and opposition
The user will be able to exercise his right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition. These rights can be effective through the own web page. If you have any problems making it online and if you have any consultation, you can go directly or write to: Freemindtronic SL Andorra, Av. Coprincep de Gaulle, num. 13, Edifici Valira planta baixa, AD700 Escaldes – Engordany, Principality of Andorra.
Items included in this web page (photos, design, logotypes, etc.) cannot be reproduced, used, adapted or marketed without freemindtronic SL’s written approval
The information and material on this web page are checked to ensure they are accurate; however, this information and material is provided without any express or implied guarantees. Freemindtronic SL assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in this information or material.
Terms of access to the web page and use of products and services
Access to Freemindtronic SL’s web page is free and without any harm as the acquisition of specific products and services or, if necessary, content that freemindtronic SL offers is subject to the prices stipulated in each condition.
The user compromises himself and guarantees to use the web page in accordance with the provisions established under these conditions, which is stipulated in the applicable standard, as referenced by morality and good habits.
In this sense, the user compromises himself to:
- Do not use this service, products and/or content that Freemindtronic SL makes available to you, as illegal means or purposes, or expressly prohibited in provisions or effects that may affect or injure the rights, interests or property of Freemindtronic SL or a third party.
- Refrain from carrying out any activity that may damage, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal activity of the Freemindtronic SL web page, as well as obtain facilitated content on the web page through illegal, fraudulent, theft or plagiarism, in accordance with what is established by the application standard.
- Do not illegally use products, services and/or content that may imply harm to Freemindtronic SL. Thus, the user will refrain indefinitely from modifying, copying, distributing, publishing, giving and/or selling any information or appearance regarding the products, services and/or content facilitated by Freemindtronic SL through its web page.
In the event that the user causes damage to a third party, to use any product, service and content and/or tool facilitated by the web page, or for undue use, the user will exempt Freemindtronic SL from any liability that may be amputated.
Freemindtronic SL, in order to guarantee rights in the fulfilment of these conditions and compliance with existing legislation, may:
- Supervise the service through its administrators, respecting in all cases the user’s communication and privacy.
- Temporarily discontinue the service without notice at any time for technical or legal reasons, which will be properly justified on the web page.
- Change the conditions for the delivery of products, services, content and/or tools, when it is advisable for technical processes or for the application of new legal provisions.
- Change the content of products, services and/or content that integrates the web page, without having to communicate it beforehand, when it is considered appropriate because of its activity. Thus, it is reserved the right not to allow access to services, products, content and/or tools, without prior notice, to any user who transgresses what is disposed under these conditions.
- Delete or remove any information that may be illegal or simply offensive from the various services, products and/or content offered through the web page.
- Prevent the competent bodies from acting in the performance of their duties, the alleged illegal conduct, activities and data of which Freemindtronic SL is aware.
This site is owned by Freemindtronic SL, Andorra RS 16501, which can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at 00 376 804 500.
The editor of the site is Freemindtronic SL.
The company providing accommodation is OVH, a simplified share company, registered at the RCS de Roubaix – Tourcoing under the siret number 424 761 419 00011, and whose head office is headquartered: 140 Quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix – France.